Subject: MERCS Recon KS campaign now live rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably everybody knows this already, but since the campaign has a pledge level that comes with version 2.0 of MERCS rules and miniatures and cards, figured I should post it here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/mercs-recon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already backed it. It sits, right now, at nearly 6x its initial funding goal, so I'm hoping for some very cool KS extras!

Maybe I can use it to drum up enough interest in MERCS to play some of the miniatures game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina G.

Bloomingon
Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am super excited about this Kickstarter. My husband and I have backed it at the OPFOR level. We already love the Mercs Miniatures game so backing at a level that increases our Mercs mini collection was a no brainer for us. The Mercs board game itself looks really solid. It reminds me of playing games like Rainbow Six but in a tabletop format. I think the only downside is waiting so long to actually get the game in. I understand that is just how production goes but I'm so excited for this game that I wish I could play it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.