Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This week is the first round of the 2014 Geek Madness tournament, and Summoner Wars got an automatic berth for being in the BGG top 50. Its initial opponent is Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game, which has a large initial lead: 638 to 352 thumbs as I write this.

Are Summoner Wars fans going to take this lying down? No, I say!

Get in there and vote!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The round ends Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Galactica should take this one easy though. Voted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noble Knave
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why on Earth do so many people like BSG this much? Just play the Resistance and save yourself a couple hours of pointless chrome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
thenobleknave wrote:
Why on Earth do so many people like BSG this much? Just play the Resistance and save yourself a couple hours of pointless chrome.

Think of it like tea or alcohol.

Sometimes you want that light, subtle flavor that's not going to have any lasting effects, but still hits the spot. And other times you want something that's got some real bold flavors that hit harder and take longer to process.

I happily own both games and would gladly play either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.