Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Worger
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Just got this from a online store after it was advertised on their new releases email. Never heard of it before but I'm always interested in 2p games for me and my non gaming partner the components are superb especially the coins but it really needs some proper custom dice to finish it off cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brusky
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well maybe in the next printing. The price of custom dice production has come down, but the game was already at the cap for what I'd want to put into a 2-player game like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once I receive my laser cutter I'm going to see if I can engrave these dice!! If it works out and they look good I will probably start selling them to those who want them!
I love this game and yes, it should have engraved dice to go with it!
I'll post photos when I have them ready! I get my laser cutter in a month or two so after that I should be good to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manfredini
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Check out Island Siege!
badge
Geekmail me for a Venture Forth promo!
mbmbmbmbmb
kingspud wrote:
Once I receive my laser cutter I'm going to see if I can engrave these dice!! If it works out and they look good I will probably start selling them to those who want them!
I love this game and yes, it should have engraved dice to go with it!
I'll post photos when I have them ready! I get my laser cutter in a month or two so after that I should be good to go!

Awesome! Keep us posted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dan,
You will be the first to know!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Love the game, but I agree that the dice could be upgraded.

One of my dice was actually bowed out on each side...as if the die was a hollow cube with too much pressure on the inside pushing the walls out.

It doesn't break the game, so FWIW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been okay with the dice so far, but I would have paid more for engraved dice.

However, my real concern is with the grey flags on the cards. They're not actually grey, so they don't match the dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.