Subject: Latest Update (3.18.14) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Montgomery Van
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Just to keep those of you that haven't visited the KS page up-to-date, Michael from Game Salute posted an update yesterday:

Quote:
Hello Backers - Michael here again.

Just a quick update to let you know that printing is now complete, copies of The Card Game of Oz have been boxed up and loaded onto pallets, and they're now on the way to the Game Salute warehouse. We shall, of course, let you know when they arrive!

The step afterwards is to ship them out to you guys, so please: if you have moved and think that we may not have your up-to-date address details, get in touch with me with the new ones. A message through Kickstarter will be fine, and if you have your order number handy that would be most helpful (it'll be on your emails).

Again, I thank you for your patience with this campaign. The end is now very much in sight!

Michael

Huzzah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Montgomery. I'll be letting you and your fellow backers know when it's with us!

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.