New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
#77 T.J. OSHIE
mbmbmbmbmb
New Hexes and Soldiers Episode up: this one deals with the Irish Brigade in the Civil War and a review of Battles of Napoleon: The Eagle and The Lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJ6VMdNIu8&list=UUNN4LSD6cc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just dropped some bucks to buy the Napoleon game. Weird coincidence. Game has been forgotten. Beautiful components and massive box.

I hope you like it! I will listen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
#77 T.J. OSHIE
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Anthony, the Battles Of Napoleon games is a near masterpiece (aside from ASL of course). The size, complexity, and aesthetic is balanced to a tee. Problem is, me being who i am, i've been fiddling with it and stripping it down to see what i can come up with. It's almost as if every game i play is more or less research for THE game i hope to design some day. But yea, B.O.N is a great game for sure. You won't be disappointed. Keep gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the encouragement. I am finishing the Battle of Verdun (over the top series) on one table and Worthington's new block game on WWII East Front - Hold Fast - on the other and then I plan to open that massive BON box. If nothing else, it should be beautiful to look at!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.