4 Posts

Navajo Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Size of the (full) game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K L
msg tools
Hi,

sorry for just another topic, but it didn't suit to my other Thread "Playtime".

So, what size does the board game + component area have? What space do I need on my table?

I'm asking this, since my table isn't that big and had to surrender to "Mage Knight" (The remaining components were placed on the sofa next to me, which wasn't great at all..)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus the Great
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I play this on a 2'x4' table and certainly wouldn't want any smaller. A little larger would be nice in order to have more room for the player aids, rulebooks, and raid bag, but I think 2x4 is a reasonable (though probably the minimum) size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kvothe91 wrote:
Hi,

sorry for just another topic, but it didn't suit to my other Thread "Playtime".

So, what size does the board game + component area have? What space do I need on my table?

I'm asking this, since my table isn't that big and had to surrender to "Mage Knight" (The remaining components were placed on the sofa next to me, which wasn't great at all..)

I geekmailed the designer about the footprint a while back and he said:
Quote:

It is a 22x34" map. You'll need maybe another 3" for in-play cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Klinkisch
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put everything on the map but the player-aids, so you don'T necessarily need more space than the one needed for the map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.