Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering there is Ora and Labora, Glass Road, and Caverna, would it be better to call this "The Harvest Series" rather than "The Harvest Trilogy" or at least add the "Harvest Series" as a name for games done by Mr. Rosenberg beyond the initial 3? In this could be added the two player games also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
You do know that corrections can be submitted to change these things if it bugs you that much, yes?

You have a good point. I submitted the correction [also to remove those two expansions]. It'll probably go through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
You do know that corrections can be submitted to change these things if it bugs you that much, yes?

You have a good point. I submitted the correction [also to remove those two expansions]. It'll probably go through.

Or, at least add a Harvest Series to include the other games that showed up since, while keeping this one for the first 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was never convinced that the grouping of the Harvest Trilogy made sense in any way other than the games being about harvesting. I think Rosenberg just likes the theme, no need to call it a "trilogy".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fateswanderer wrote:
I was never convinced that the grouping of the Harvest Trilogy made sense in any way other than the games being about harvesting. I think Rosenberg just likes the theme, no need to call it a "trilogy".

People I guessed presumed there would only be 3 games as part of it, and didn't think more would come out. But, that looks like it has gone to the wayside at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.