Subject: Season 2 - Misprint - Download Fixed Cards Here rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi All,

After reading about the Season 2 misprint, here are the updated Zombie cards for you to download with the stats bar.

http://boardofthedead.com/

Although this is not my problem, I hope that it helps until GG can get this looked at for you all.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
GG and CMoN have both already looked at the issues and to paraphrase a bit the answer was a collective and resounding "F off"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
RiderPestilence wrote:
GG and CMoN have both already looked at the issues and to paraphrase a bit the answer was a collective and resounding "F off"

Ah ok.

Well the cards are fixed on that link for anyone that cares anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can tell you this: CMON definitely took things to heart. I'm waiting on my Kaosball, which has been waiting in their warehouse for fulfillment. Why? They caught an error in the rules and are awaiting replacement for everyone before they ship.

Looks like at least CMON is currently scared straight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this will happen again, CMON is a sloppy and unprofessional. they were paid add ons and they can't even make it right. we paid for this slop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie57 wrote:
Hi All,

After reading about the Season 2 misprint, here are the updated Zombie cards for you to download with the stats bar.

Although this is not my problem, I hope that it helps until GG can get this looked at for you all.

Cheers.

This is awesome - Thanks for posting this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you sheeple that are just rolling over and accepting this is why it will continue to happen. they need to fix it and and send us the replacements we paid for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:
you sheeple that are just rolling over and accepting this is why it will continue to happen. they need to fix it and and send us the replacements we paid for.

I resent that - I am in total agreement. But Since I printed off all the other dashboards already to laminate Zombie57 has done me a real favor. I appreciate that - but still want what I paid for too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:

I'm sorry but attacking the people on the same side as you is silly. OP provided a solution for the time being, that doesn't mean I'm OK with what CMoN and GG have decided to do about this thus far. I've held off doing any sort of complaining because I do not yet have my wave 2 shipment from CMoN but once I get it you can be assured they will be hearing from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree with RiderPestilence.
Also, I'm all for communicating my displeasure respectfully to customer service and stating what I think would be the appropriate recourse would be. No need to call other backers names if they have a different opinion.
I personally don't think that making loud demands and cursing them out on Kickstarter is an effective way to go about getting anything changed. I feel like it's easy to dismiss as a tantrum and takes away from the legitimacy of the original request to fix the problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well said Josh and Joshua.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotenomad wrote:
Also, I'm all for communicating my displeasure respectfully to customer service and stating what I think would be the appropriate recourse would be. No need to call other backers names if they have a different opinion.
I personally don't think that making loud demands and cursing them out on Kickstarter is an effective way to go about getting anything changed. I feel like it's easy to dismiss as a tantrum and takes away from the legitimacy of the original request to fix the problem.

I agree. Everyone is a supporter so you should let CMoN know. Nothing says you cannot be firm with respect.

One thing is for sure, if you do decide to back another of their projects you can simply pledge $1, then ask them how they plan on avoiding the same issues in that kickstarter.

OR, you can simply not buy their products and voice your opinion with your wallet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
locusshifter wrote:
Coyotenomad wrote:

I agree. Everyone is a supporter so you should let CMoN know. Nothing says you cannot be firm with respect.

One thing is for sure, if you do decide to back another of their projects you can simply pledge $1, then ask them how they plan on avoiding the same issues in that kickstarter.

Someone did ask them this on the AQ KS - their response was basically (paraphrasing) "We treat each issue on a case by case basis, if we think it's bad enough (as per Kaosball) we will rectify it". The problem I see with this is that it leaves them as the sole arbiters of what's bad enough, and can they honestly say that cost doesn't play a big factor in that for them? I mean, this time it's experience trackers, what if next time it's a mold mistake that leaves a game character with no head - the game would still be playable (probably more playable than with faulty experience trackers, since it'd be a purely cosmetic thing) but it would cost them a fortune to fix it for every single backer. I would hope in that instance a miniatures company would do the right thing, but their actions to date give me very little confidence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:
this will happen again, CMON is a sloppy and unprofessional. they were paid add ons and they can't even make it right. we paid for this slop

Also, they knew about the misprint AT LEAST a month before they shipped the stuff out if not longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:

Also, they knew about the misprint AT LEAST a month before they shipped the stuff out if not longer.

What is the source for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guillotine Games just sent an update on the Kickstarter.

Quote:
For those of you who are not already aware, the dashboards on the wave 2 exclusive characters are missing the numbers printed on to the alert tracker. Unfortunately, since the design team normally doesn't use the numbers when playing the game (and instead advancing the trackers in steps), these were missed in proofing and production on our end and only noticed by those of you who do actually find the numbers a necessary part of your gameplay.

If you have taken the time to let us know your thoughts on this matter, we thank you for your feedback, as well as those backers who’ve written to us over the past year about feeling left out due to missing Season 1.

It’s no big secret that we will be launching Season 3 of Zombicide soon, sometime in Q2. As a way of expressing our apologies for the inconvenience having to use the dashboards with the missing numbers, we will be providing backers that backed both Season 2 and Season 3 with a $10 credit to be applied to any Season 3 optional items in the CoolMiniOrNot pledge manager; this will happen automatically if you use the same email address on S3 as you did S2 - if not CoolMiniorNot will be able to link your accounts after the S3 campaign is complete.

We will also be providing free dashboards for all season 1 and season 2 promos and exclusives to any backer of Season 3 with necessary updates and amendments made (if any), so as to include those of you who missed season 1 or any of the optional exclusives (which you can then proxy other models for). This will also have the added benefit of being inclusive to new backers who want to join us in the world of Zombicide so they aren't left out of any gameplay. In the meantime, high resolution files of these dashboards will be available at http://zombicide.com for your own print and play.

Thank you for your continued support, and stay tuned for the Season 3 announcement!

- Percy

CEO Guillotine Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Ranerdar wrote:
Guillotine Games just sent an update on the Kickstarter.

Quote:
For those of you who are not already aware, the dashboards on the wave 2 exclusive characters are missing the numbers printed on to the alert tracker. Unfortunately, since the design team normally doesn't use the numbers when playing the game (and instead advancing the trackers in steps), these were missed in proofing and production on our end and only noticed by those of you who do actually find the numbers a necessary part of your gameplay.

If you have taken the time to let us know your thoughts on this matter, we thank you for your feedback, as well as those backers who’ve written to us over the past year about feeling left out due to missing Season 1.

It’s no big secret that we will be launching Season 3 of Zombicide soon, sometime in Q2. As a way of expressing our apologies for the inconvenience having to use the dashboards with the missing numbers, we will be providing backers that backed both Season 2 and Season 3 with a $10 credit to be applied to any Season 3 optional items in the CoolMiniOrNot pledge manager; this will happen automatically if you use the same email address on S3 as you did S2 - if not CoolMiniorNot will be able to link your accounts after the S3 campaign is complete.

We will also be providing free dashboards for all season 1 and season 2 promos and exclusives to any backer of Season 3 with necessary updates and amendments made (if any), so as to include those of you who missed season 1 or any of the optional exclusives (which you can then proxy other models for). This will also have the added benefit of being inclusive to new backers who want to join us in the world of Zombicide so they aren't left out of any gameplay. In the meantime, high resolution files of these dashboards will be available at http://zombicide.com for your own print and play.

Thank you for your continued support, and stay tuned for the Season 3 announcement!

- Percy

CEO Guillotine Games

So those that don't back Season 3 are shit out of luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Helljin wrote:

People who don't back season 3 won't get the corrected dashboards for free. There will be plenty of corrected dashboards available though, so it's not like people who don't backs season 3 won't have any way to get corrected copies.
I'm thrilled with this solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebus
Germany
flag msg tools
Coyotenomad wrote:
Helljin wrote:

People who don't back season 3 won't get the corrected dashboards for free. There will be plenty of corrected dashboards available though, so it's not like people who don't backs season 3 won't have any way to get corrected copies.

So if I don't back their new Kickstarter, I'll have to buy the corrected dashboards from someone else?shake
Backing their next kickstarter (actually any kickstarter they are involved in) isn't an option for me. And buying the dashboards from someone else? Honestly? It's not me who messed things up, so why should I have to spend more money to have things corrected?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Coyotenomad wrote:
Helljin wrote:

Are you a shill for CMON?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Rydin
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie57 wrote:
Hi All,

Cheers.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.