Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Grindling
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I purchased the blue and green xeno morph swarms during the kickstarter but 2 of the online missions require Red Xeno-morphs, I was going to proxy these but I don't know the stats for the Red Xenos attacks, anyone have them and could share the info with me? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Marti
Switzerland
Riedholz
Solothurn
flag msg tools
Super Trooper, I said!
badge
Waaagh
mbmbmbmbmb
How can you not have the stretch goal red Xeno-morph, when you backed the Kickstarter?

Maybe it is hiding somewhere in the big box whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey madscientist
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
murks666 wrote:
How can you not have the stretch goal red Xeno-morph, when you backed the Kickstarter?

Maybe it is hiding somewhere in the big box whistle

I don't have the figure, just the card. I assume this is how it was supposed to be at the rookie level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Marti
Switzerland
Riedholz
Solothurn
flag msg tools
Super Trooper, I said!
badge
Waaagh
mbmbmbmbmb
ok - I missed that as I just jumped in as an Elite Agent. sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey madscientist
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
If I have any regrets in life, one of them would be not jumping in as elite and spending my money on another kickstarter campaign that is looking less than stellar at the moment cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.