Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know when the Kickstarter is going to start or how much the game will cost?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TheWaspinator wrote:
Do we know when the Kickstarter is going to start or how much the game will cost?

We're looking at a Kickstarter in May. Can't say the exact pricing yet, but it's a small game and it'll be very, very easy on the wallet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Packett
South Africa
flag msg tools
mb
Looking forward to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Halvorsen
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates on the KS date? May is coming to a close, and there has been no new information. I know TMG is going through a bit of a reshuffle now, so has that delayed the campaign at all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ekulnesro wrote:
Any updates on the KS date? May is coming to a close, and there has been no new information. I know TMG is going through a bit of a reshuffle now, so has that delayed the campaign at all?

It is getting slightly delayed, but we don't have a firm date yet. It will still be in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Halvorsen
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thanks for the update, Scott. I've been really amazed by how quick you are with responses and feedback for both this and the TEK and TED pages. Keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.