Hide
6 Posts

Rivals for Catan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Relocation card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Castro
msg tools
Just so I'm clear. Relocation enables you to change one or two regions of your choice. As in I build a grain mill which are flanked by a gold quarry and forest. I removed them and put two grain fields on either side of my mill? Also when I do the swap do the number os resources carry over? I had two forest now I have to grain resources?
Thanks all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Relocation doesn't allow you to change 1 or 2 regions; it allows you to swap 2 regions you own. So, if your grain mill was flanked by gold and forest, and you owned 2 grain fields, you could swap *either* the gold or forest with 1 of your grain fields.

The resources stay with the card you are moving. It says it right on the card: "Resources stored on regions may not be changed."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Castro
msg tools
Thanks Shaggy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Pena
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Relocation means basically to swap either buildings or regions. It has to be region x region and building x building. You cannot swap a region with a bldg. Also, when you swap you keep the resources you have at that moment in each region. I don't have the rules here with me right now but I'm pretty sure that's how it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Phebus
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it right, Cesar! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juzzo Hawkins
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think exchange is the term it uses, which to me means that you can swap for new regions... But what they mean is not exchange the regions for something else, but the regions or buildings can exchange places. It is worded weird on the card and had me stump for a min. For example if you have a wood tile next to a lumber mill which give you double production and on the other side of the mill is a wheat tile, you could swap the wheat tile for another wood tile you have in a different location so you then have both of you wood tiles adjacent to your lumber mill which in return doubles your production of both wood tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.