Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have current station that is not completely built or stopped, and another station beyond that is fully excavated, what are my building options? Must I finish the first station before moving on to the second, or may I choose which station to build at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Humpert
United States
Dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
briezee wrote:
If I have current station that is not completely built or stopped, and another station beyond that is fully excavated, what are my building options? Must I finish the first station before moving on to the second, or may I choose which station to build at?

You may freely build at any station up to where the rubble has been excavated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
themightyhump wrote:
briezee wrote:

You may freely build at any station up to where the rubble has been excavated.

Just an additional note...the excavation sites on the Station Card itself don't have to be excavated, just on the Tracks leading up to the Station Card.

Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An easy way to think of it is that the excavation sites on the station are leading out of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the part about how rubble and stations work, I just wasn't sure if one station had to be completed before another was begun. But it sounds like nope, that any open building slot can be used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.