Subject: Card sizes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Wakefield
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
Just wondering the size of the treasure cards and the darkness cards so I can get some temporary sleeves while I wait for the second shipment. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drea Paulsen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second this question ^,..,^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Large cards (hero decks, darkness decks, etc.) : 88mm x 63mm
Small cards (item decks) : 67mm x 44mm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why but I always sleeve the big cards and never sleeve the small ones, and as of yet they've never been damaged by shuffling. Maybe the small size increases their integrity...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Arpin
United States
Baltic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is more sleeve info here, with what sizes/color packs from certain brands are correct.
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1129455/what-size-card-sleev...

I just sleeved my set in Mayday standard and they worked well. The sleeves they sent with the game for the hero decks are fantastic though, really nice quality.
full size - http://maydaygames.com/card-sleeves-63-5-88-mm-100-pack.html
small size - http://maydaygames.com/card-sleeves-45-68-mm-100-pack-mini-e...

As the poster above said the smaller cards might night need it. Mine are just super slippery now and the smaller cards always feel less flimsy anyway. If mine are slippery enough where they slide on the hero boards or won't stay stacked in a deck well I may unsleeve them at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hartloff
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got all my sleeves with my order.. KS ones, along with extras I ordered. I am a bit sad, though, that they didn't mention (well, I didn't see) that I would need 2 packs of the small ones.. so as of now, I have a pack of sleeves that I won't use, because I am not going to sleeve half of them, and leave the other half without.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Arpin
United States
Baltic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would surprise me if the sleeves weren't available via their website or at retail at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fscx
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your wondering about sleeves. For the Large cards I used Standard Ultrapro sleeves, the ones for Magic cards. For the Item Cards I used the FFG European Board Game small.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Taraba
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NYColts18 wrote:
I got all my sleeves with my order.. KS ones, along with extras I ordered. I am a bit sad, though, that they didn't mention (well, I didn't see) that I would need 2 packs of the small ones.. so as of now, I have a pack of sleeves that I won't use, because I am not going to sleeve half of them, and leave the other half without.

Yeah, I agree. I ended up going through the list of contents and noticed that I'd need two, but there should have been a heads up by someone. I wonder how many people are short on their sleeves for the same reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wakefield
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
Jason, you said you got all the sleeves? Even the extra ones that were an add on? I thought we were only getting the hero deck sleeves with the first shipment. any input would be great, was about to go to the game store to get a few packs of sleeves but it would be nice to know so I can save 10 bucks. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Max23 wrote:
Jason, you said you got all the sleeves? Even the extra ones that were an add on?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.