Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read through a review that the Whacky Roll boards were available to download but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Just curious to try the game out before I drop $400+ on it.

The bad part is that I know the feel of the Whacky Wit can not be replicated with anything so it will be a shell of an experience but whatever, at least it will be something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Sommer
Germany
Dettingen an der Erms
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Verdammt, bin ich gut. (Duke Nukem)
badge
Get Whacky :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get a complete whacky roll at the indiegogo campaign which, if you use paypal, will be sent within a few days to you.
You'll find the board a din a3 PDF on www.whacky-roll.de in the download section

As you need the special dice you should use the free whacky roll dice app for iOS or android.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Galbraith
United States
Chittenango
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This link gives you a good feel for the game:

http://forum.spielquader.de/misc.php?page=WhackyWitOnline

Mine just arrived this week. It survived the trip well. It has seen many plays in the last few days (with wife, kids, and solo). Norman has put together a really nice game. It also looks great on the wall. Everyone who sees it, wants to try it and wants to know where to get one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Sommer
Germany
Dettingen an der Erms
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Verdammt, bin ich gut. (Duke Nukem)
badge
Get Whacky :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Tell them where to get it.
I hope you have a lot of fun with whacky wit.
We have a ww championship in Germany in September near Munich. Maybe if enough boards are in the United States there will be whacky wit world championships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.