Fergus Hadley
United Kingdom
leeds
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All

Just a quick heads up. I added most of the newly-spoiled cards to my squadron builder last night.

You can now have more X-Wings and Y-Wings with Elite Pilot Talents using R2-D6.

You can have cheaper A-Wings with Chaardan Refit.

And I've also added:

Jake Farrel
Keyan Farlander
Enhanced Scopes

Prototype Veteran will need a little more work but I should hopefully manage it soon.

See them all here: http://xwing-builder.co.uk/build

Cheers

vs
27 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
MILLINGTON
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Once again, you're awesome!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Gillespie
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thank you sir
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seraph TC
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
voidstate wrote:
Hi All

Just a quick heads up. I added most of the newly-spoiled cards to my squadron builder last night.

You can now have more X-Wings and Y-Wings with Elite Pilot Talents using R2-D6.

You can have cheaper A-Wings with Chaardan Refit.

And I've also added:

Jake Farrel
Keyan Farlander
Enhanced Scopes

Prototype Veteran will need a little more work but I shold hopefuly manage it soon.

See them all here: http://xwing-builder.co.uk/build

Cheers

vs


Fantastic work!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Raz
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Speelman
United States
Wolverine Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one that's been having problems with the site since this update? Won't load at all on my Kindle Fire HD and on my computer I can use the squad builder but it would load my saved squads.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fergus Hadley
United Kingdom
leeds
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshua the Gamer wrote:
Am I the only one that's been having problems with the site since this update? Won't load at all on my Kindle Fire HD and on my computer I can use the squad builder but it would load my saved squads.


Hi

Are you still having problems?

vs
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Speelman
United States
Wolverine Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
voidstate wrote:
Joshua the Gamer wrote:
Am I the only one that's been having problems with the site since this update? Won't load at all on my Kindle Fire HD and on my computer I can use the squad builder but it would load my saved squads.


Hi

Are you still having problems?

vs


Nope. They seem to be cleared up now. Great site by the way!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
I got some old and new issues.

Occasionally, when i load some squads (my own, and community sqauds) the upgrades aren't load correctly (e.g. some are missing). If i refresh and the browser afterwards restart the squadbuilder(i tried with multiple browsers) most of the time the squads are then loaded correctly.

Today, if i click the "load my squadrons button", the popup window doesn't work correctly (see image).




I appreciate your work on this awesome squadbuilder so much, voidstate! I hope you are aware of the bugs and have time and effort to fix them!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.