United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Wow you hovered. I'm honored.
badge
My Dog Has Fleas
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone out there finds a source for the meeple stickers please let me know. I've emailed Asmodee and they said they are out (but giving them away at Gencon).

I picked up a copy this weekend and while I enjoy it greatly I'm going to have to mark my meeples one way or another (colorblind).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Freeman
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there are Carcassonne meeple stickers in the BGG store but each sticker has a different character (sorted by color). So it doesn't look like it would be simple but I guess you could possibly sort by type, there are similar types of characters in each color ie, priests or knights. Or only use them on colors you couldn't tell apart.

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/carc-meeple-stickers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
poor man (or lazy man) way of doing it is always an option until you can get your hands on some stickers. Grab a Sharpie and put the first letter of the color on each meeple. Depending on your level of color blindness, you may have to have someone hep you to get them labeled, but it should od the trick until you can get ahold of the stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a picture them on here. If saved at original size and printed on standard letter size 8.5x11 label sticker paper (or eBay shipping label size which is letter page with slice in middle which lines up between 2 rows of meeple) you end up with pretty nice replica.
I would like to point out that I would LOVE to pay for these if they were for sale anywhere other than occasionally on eBay. Or if I knew ahead of buying game and opening it that the stickers I saw on YouTube reviews were not standard parts, and I would have knew to ask if they were included or not before choosing who to buy the game from.
I can tell you cutting out about 150 meeple shaped stickers with scissors before peeling/applying makes the process MUCH longer than buying pre-stamped cut ones if you can find them, but the other option exists and I think it looks WAY COOLER than unmarked meeples!
I think it's best to add black marker to the secret agent looking guy's suits too depending on your printer black ink darkness quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Theriault
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Miniature Market now has them for $10. Free Shipping over $99 or $3.62 if purchased alone. I just bought myself a set meeple

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/asmram-us01promo.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
My Dog Has Fleas
mbmbmbmbmb
They put some on ebay the other day as well and they are on their way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
My Dog Has Fleas
mbmbmbmbmb
and they arrived but they only sent me ONE sticker sheet - grrr.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
millercv wrote:
and they arrived but they only sent me ONE sticker sheet - grrr.

Whaaaaa...! shake

Their listing specifically says (2) sheets. Please let us know what they say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.