Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bialecki
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that there will be four BASIC action cards in a game with 3 BASIC action dice associated with each card and that both players can buy any of the BASIC action dice. However, what about Non-basic Action cards? Are there special dice associated with these cards? Are they treated like character cards in that my opponent can't buy the dice associated with them? Do they have a dice limit like characters? I didn't see any images of Non-basic Action cards in the rules, so I'm having a hard time figuring out how they are used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Knudsen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
mb
mbialeck wrote:
Are there special dice associated with these cards?

Yes they have custom dice
mbialeck wrote:
Are they treated like character cards in that my opponent can't buy the dice associated with them?

Yes they are
mbialeck wrote:
Do they have a dice limit like characters?

Yes they do
mbialeck wrote:
I didn't see any images of Non-basic Action cards in the rules, so I'm having a hard time figuring out how they are used.

As far as i know there are only 2 in the AvX set. The common version of these two(Mjolnir and Vibranium Shield) can be seen in this image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ruhe
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone give that man a Kewpie doll! Spot on, zfire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny marr
msg tools
just curious when you roll an action dice do you use it right away or can you save it for later usage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jesterruller4u wrote:
just curious when you roll an action dice do you use it right away or can you save it for later usage?

You can use it during your Main Step or during the Attack Step after attackers and blockers are assigned. During the Clean-Up Step, any unused action dice go directly to the Used Pile (unless they are energy). Currently there is no way to save an action die for use on your opponents' turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.