7 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Strategy

Subject: [Deck] HB Destroyer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grzegorz Pijas
msg tools
mb
I hate fa decks and now we have a store championships winning decks spam where like 90% is hb/nbn/fa plus W modernism..
So as my curse is to try and play decks which are unpopular (J PE/RP) or playing with unplayable cards (city surveilance) i will post couple of decks which were tested in tournaments in Warsaw or in octgn.
I am trying to play everyday or every couple days on octgn, my nick is wosho2 so if you see me and wanna play with sth else then boring sansan spam come and join
First will be my latest deck HB Destroyer:
HB Trashing programs (54 cards)

Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future

Agenda (8)
3 Priority Requisition
2 Project Vitruvius
3 Project Wotan

Asset (12)
3 Adonis Campaign
3 Eve Campaign
3 Jackson Howard
3 PAD Campaign

Upgrade (4)
2 Ash 2X3ZB9CY
2 Corporate Troubleshooter

Operation (9)
3 Archived Memories
3 Hedge Fund
3 Power Shutdown

Barrier (7)
3 Bastion
3 Ice Wall
1 Wall of Thorns

Code Gate (4)
1 Enigma
2 NEXT Bronze
1 Tollbooth

Sentry (10)
3 Grim
3 Ichi 1.0
1 Ichi 2.0
3 Rototurret
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/3301/hb-destroyer
This is 54 cards version, you can easily cut it to 49 by removing agenda, pads and one ice. Our ice is not really expensive so you can switch to operation economy if you like.
This deck destroys cryminal and anarch, if you have a normal starting hand its just matter of time when you will win.
Agains shaper its a matter of how many clone chips, test runs and scavenges they have
I think strategy description is not needed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Bertolini
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice plan. Protecting Archives will be a priority, though.

I have a feeling your choice of ICE is not taxing enough to let you score 5 pointers with an Ash. If your program destruction fails, you won't be able to score anything.

I would cut the PAD Campaigns, add a third Ash, replace Ice Wall with Eli 1.0, add a couple Heimdalls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Pijas
msg tools
mb
I have 3x jackson plus 3x archived memories plus vitruvius, so its not a priority
And why my destruction fails? Most anarchs and cryminals plays 2x corroder,plus some plays 2 clonechips, thats not a problem really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Bertolini
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wosho wrote:
I have 3x jackson plus 3x archived memories plus vitruvius, so its not a priority
And why my destruction fails? Most anarchs and cryminals plays 2x corroder,plus some plays 2 clonechips, thats not a problem really.

Well, in that case, you will probably win all tournaments until the meta evolves. Congrats!

You can use your recursion to save discarded agendas, or you can use it to replay Power Shutdown, but not both. If you use Vitruvius and Archived Memories to save agendas, they'll be in HQ, then you'll have to protect it heavily. Anyway, you better be prepared to handle the agendas that will get discarded from R&D. The only sure way is Jackson Howard / ICE on Archives, and you only have so much JH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Pijas
msg tools
mb
Remember that you play with min agendas, so you can discard pretty safely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Tebben
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
This deck will be great against runners who try to skate by with just one or two Corroders (and don't run cheaper hardware/programs to protect them), or runners who are reckless about running vs. unrezzed HB ice on the 3rd or 4th click.

I've played conceptually similar Weyland decks, and found that the games tend to be blowouts one way or the other. A well-heeled and careful Shaper will destroy you. Criminals with Datasucker/Crypsis will probably be fine unless they are dumb. I actually think this strategy works better in Weyland with Archer and operation econ -- Archer is a much bigger threat than Grim or Ichi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Pijas
msg tools
mb
I dont count on ichi destroying programs, no good player runs on third click vs hb.
I thought the same, that maybe it would be better at weyland with operation economy plus archer, and W got better agendas.
I know shaper will give me hard times but i destroy cryminals and anarchs what was the point of this deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.