ɹǝpun uʍop ʞǝǝƃ
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
G'Day!

I organise an annual gaming convention here in South Australia (ConCentric Games). This year I'm looking at holding the event in a suburb of Adelaide called Campbelltown, which has Paduli and Oyster Bay, NY as sister cities (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_towns_and_sister_cities). As a passing thought, I wondered if anyone in Paduli might be interested in hosting a gaming event on the same day?

So… any gamers in Paduli?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
mr_lunch wrote:
G'Day!

I organise an annual gaming convention here in South Australia (ConCentric Games). This year I'm looking at holding the event in a suburb of Adelaide called Campbelltown, which has Paduli and Oyster Bay, NY as sister cities (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_towns_and_sister_cities). As a passing thought, I wondered if anyone in Paduli might be interested in hosting a gaming event on the same day?

So… any gamers in Paduli?

A really nice idea, but I doubt that among the about 4,200 resident you can find any player that is on BGG.
Anyway I will forward the idea to a friend living in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enzo de Ianni
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I live in Benevento, the provincial capital of Paduli, but never ever heard of gamers there... will enquire, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
Benedek wrote:
Hello,

I live in Benevento, the provincial capital of Paduli, but never ever heard of gamers there... will enquire, anyway.

I was sure that you would have not resisted to the call to the arms!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝpun uʍop ʞǝǝƃ
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Excellent

Even if we get a few people around at someone's house and set up a Google Hangout session for it, it would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.