Popular Tags: [View All]
Pouria
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy yesterday and the game looks great. Unfortunately, some of the rigs when put together are proving a little loose. A little bit of pressure has fixed some of them put a few remain very loose and slip out. Anyone had this and worked out a viable fix? I am thinking of either a very sparing amount of clue or a bit of material to wedge them in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I discovered as I was punching mine that some of the halves had tight cuts up the middle, and others had wide cuts. I paired up as many tight halves with loose halves as I could, and with what was left, I used a drop of glue to help keep them together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andre spil
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
we had some problems with the factory who made the carton for the riggs.
the carton was to thick for them to cut it.
if the cuts of the riggs are much to wide or tight you can give us your name and adress and the colours of the riggs which doesnt fit.
then we send you new riggs.

Andre
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up gluing mine which worked fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouria
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also glued mine now and they seem to be holding up just fine for the time being.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.