Popular Tags: [View All]
David Scheele
Germany
Lüneburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I couldn't find a board that matches my topic perfectly so I'm just gonna ask it here.

I'm right now organizing my cards with cardprotector pages, standard 9x9. One page for shaper decoder, one for shaper breaker etc etc etc so when I get around to play this with a friend we will have an easy time to pick the cards we want.

But the problem is that when i or one of my buddies build a deck and used 3 copies of one card it will be missing from the pages.
I now have a complete deck but someone might want to build a different deck, doesn't first disassemble the already existing deck and now misses out about the cards in that deck that are missing from the pages.

To counteract that I want to put a printed copy of every card behind the normal 3, not for playing but as a reminder that that card exists and what it says on this. And no we are not the cracks everybody here seems to be and don't know every card by heart

Long story short: I'd like to print all netrunner cards once. Can be even smaller than normal. I just need them easily printable. Is there a pdf somewhere with every card spoiler so I can print that?

hope... hope I made myself clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casper jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
netrunnerdb has some real fine scans. You need to size em down to approx. 8,6 x 6,2. GL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One solution: Download the OCTGN play images (e.g., from http://octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/anr/sets/). This is a 08c file... which is actually just a zip! If you change the extension to .zip, then extract it - you will have scans of the cards you can easily print.

The only downside is the most recent cards are still censored, but will get you most of the way! (and there are ways of finding uncensored images for the later cards)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
My solution is to build my decks using NetrunnerDB and to use my binders solely as the most effective card retrieval tool. I have the cards organized by set in order of release, since NetrunnerDB easily provides that output. I can assemble a deck in about two minutes and I never have to reorganize the cards in the binder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Bazynski
Poland
Warsaw
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
I have not seen a pdf like the one you are looking for. Maybe try scanning your binder page by page and then printing the scans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Scheele
Germany
Lüneburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twitch_City wrote:
One solution: Download the OCTGN play images (e.g., from http://octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/anr/sets/). This is a 08c file... which is actually just a zip! If you change the extension to .zip, then extract it - you will have scans of the cards you can easily print.

I will try this thanks!

GamingTrent wrote:
My solution is to build my decks using NetrunnerDB and to use my binders solely as the most effective card retrieval tool. I have the cards organized by set in order of release, since NetrunnerDB easily provides that output. I can assemble a deck in about two minutes and I never have to reorganize the cards in the binder.

This is for "Plug&Play" stuff. The guys I will be playing this with won't be using any kind of program to style their decks, just for 2 hours of play. They will want to see an id, pick it, pick some cards for that id and play it. I think my organization works well with that kind of play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.