Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert Wesker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

Looking to buy the original first edition of the Resident Evil Deck Building Game. As I understand it, it is out of print now and some places want silly moneys for it.

Anywhere you know that still has some old stock lying around at a decent price?

In London, so could visit a store that has it in stock also.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Albert,

Not sure about London, but Forbidden Planet in Belfast still has a few of these left at regular retail price. Perhaps you can visit Forbidden Planet there and have them shipped over internally via FP so that you don't have to pay for shipping?

If all fails I'll be happy to buy them for you and send them over and you just transfer the money.

Pedro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Wesker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pedrator wrote:
Hi Albert,

Not sure about London, but Forbidden Planet in Belfast still has a few of these left at regular retail price. Perhaps you can visit Forbidden Planet there and have them shipped over internally via FP so that you don't have to pay for shipping?

If all fails I'll be happy to buy them for you and send them over and you just transfer the money.

Pedro.

Hi Pedro,

That is very kind of you. I called Forbidden Planet's London branch and they said looking on their system they have none in any of their branches. Only thing I can think of is the guy had access to store databases only in England.

Edit:

There is a guy on here who has listed his one for £20, I assume that includes postage. I PM'd him, but no response as of yet. He only listed in 8 days ago. He has no feedback, so not sure if worth going down that route. Maybe be better of paying the exta £12 and going brand new.

Just wanted to keep the cost below £30, as more than that is over paying for the item in my opinion. Picked up DC Deck Building Game and the Star Trek one recently, all under £18 each posted brand new.

Managed to find a place in Leeds that have one. They are over charging on postage, but still a hell of a lot better price than anywhere else overall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Albert,

If I recall correctly the game is at 22£ pounds and I have to make sure they still have the base set (I'm sure they do). But they also have other sets (mercenaries, highly recommendable but also a bit more expensive).

So it shouldn't be an issue keeping it under 30£. I'll have a look there tomorrow and will let you know what exactly they have got.

Pedro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Wesker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Pedro,

That would be great. I am interested in the base set as I like the art design and characters used on the cards a lot more compared to mercenaries.

Again thank you very much kind sir

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadim Alam
United Kingdom
Streatham
London
flag msg tools
I am also looking for this original set and i am also in UK, London.

Please can someone tell me where to purchase it from?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys, went to the store yesterday and they only have a Nightmare set left...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.