Subject: Spare grey base game infantry blocks in Australia? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BrentS
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to impose this on the general forum. I was looking for anyone in Australia (particularly Sydney) who would be happy to part with a few of their spare grey infantry blocks from the base set.

The reason…...I've bought a copy of Caesar at Alesia which was supposed to be complete but was actually missing the 23 fort counters (not happy angry). In looking for a solution, the C&C:A grey infantry blocks are the right size and colour and thematically elevated for pimping out the game a bit. I'm short 6 blocks.

I'd be happy to reimburse, trade (I have plenty of spare blocks from the base sets and all expansions of Ancients and Napoleonics) or host a session of this classic game for any Sydneyites interested.

Please GM me if you can help.

Thanks in advance and sorry for taking up forum bandwidth.

Brent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No need to apologize. I think it's a cool request and hope it works out for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.