Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have ordered the game but don't have it yet. I have the original aliens game plus aliens vs predator for heroclix so I'm not missing those exclusives(although they would be nice to have).

I'm curious as to whether they have exclusive scenarios for Ripley, Robocop etc. etc.. Or are they just basically for show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The agents don't really have exclusive missions attached to them, but they are fun to play as. I think there are downloadable missions that suggest using the Kickstarter agents, but it is not necessary. The aliens do have exclusive missions attached to them. Nothing that should keep you from enjoying the game, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As written. The aliens are only used in the missions you can download on the webpage.

The agents can be used in any mission, but besides the Xeno-Hunter, which is mandatory for one of the web missions they do not have any specific ones tailored to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coraaay wrote:
Yeah I don't think that the Storybook has missions that include the exclusive aliens. There are 3-5 downloadable missions that use them. You can find a pdf of the Storybook and the downloaded missions here:

The storybook is not online as PDF. There was a teaser containing only the 1st mission, but thats it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.