Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about to go on a business trip in Saint Petersburg during the first part of April. Are there any gaming groups active around town?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Cabezas
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

There´s some activity but no gaming groups that I know of. The shops are pretty active and organize events once in a while. I'd love to start something, actually.

If you have to come to SP regularly let me know and we might plan something!

cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew CARLESS
Italy
Inveruno
MILANO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there in November but not sure how much time I'll have.

If I had to go to two shops (my interests cover Wargames, Miniatures & Boardgames) which would you reccommed? If they are central I would prefer..

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I went there I ended up going to Igroved(http://www.igroved.ru/).

Their store is pretty close to the city center and they were nice and friendly. I picked up Seasons and Seasons: Enchanted Kingdom from them.

The selection was pretty good, not that many wargames if I recall correctly, none of the heavier ones at least. There is also the slight issue that they have a lot of Russian versions of games, so it really dependens on what you're looking for and your luck.

Definitely take some time to walk around the city center, there's plenty of stuff to check out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.