Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Oliveira
United States
south orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the original killer bunnies game, the magic carrot limited edition. I love it, and so has my group for a while. I just saw 2 new games that look interesting. Killer bunnies Heroes Vs Villians, and ODYSSEY. Now Hereoes vs Villians, from reading the online rules, looks like you can either play casual and add all the deck colors and mix them up and everyone draw and play the game from there, or tournament style and everyone use or deck color of their own ( or mix them and everyone deck build a set ) and play the game using your own deck to draw from.

Odyssey looks like it played only tournament fashion, why is that, what stops you from playing casual just like the newer Heroes vs villains when its the same game? Why cant you mix all colors and play casual in this one?

Also the Heroes vs Villains says you could combine the 2 together for tournament play and everyone use their own color or make their own decks, but again can i combine both games and play casual mode with everything mixed up if we wanted to?

Either way was everyone recommendation on which one or both to get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.