Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Fantastic 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malte Hue
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I was looking at the Excel-table of the known characters, I recognized that while there are X-Men-refered to-abilities (Prof. X, Magneto), Avenger-refered to-abilites (Nick Fury) and villain-refered to-abilities (Dr. Doom, Mjolnir), there seems to be nothing refering to the Fantastic 4. Seems a bit weird to have them as a category with no use. Or can we expect more characters from the Marvel Universe (according to a post in another thread we can )?
If there do come new heroes and villains I would love to see Sandman, Sabretooth, Kitty Pryde and the Invisible Woman (maybe with a shield-ability for the Fantastic 4?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still stumped as to why Marvel's first family is not all together in one set. OK, I get the Thing and the Torch as I can see them both going solo and holding their own. But why leave out one? It is the Fantastic Four...LOL, not the Thrilling Three...LOL.

I guess with that forth spot I will have to recruit someone to make my forth...like Deadpool...or Spider-Man (as he did join the FF after Johnny's "death" and they are best friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H.
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Click the Wordpress link below to visit the Atlas Agency, my space for Arkham LCG reviews and videos.
badge
Click the Wordpress link below to visit the Atlas Agency, my space for Arkham LCG reviews and videos.
mbmbmbmbmb
At least there's very good joke potential since the missing member of the Fantastic Four happens to be the "Invisible Woman."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nutt
United Kingdom
Linlithgow
West Lothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminds me of the old fantastic 4 hero clix set. The sets were only in 3s if I remember correctly and translucent plastic was expensive in bulk, so someone came up with the ingenious idea of cutting costs and including a hero clix stand/dial thing with invisible woman's stats on it, without the added cost of producing 4 miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL. I rolled a critical hit. What? What do you mean you did not see me roll any dice? Invisible Woman, duh? Her dice are the best but do not drop them or you may never find them...LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Internutt wrote:
Reminds me of the old fantastic 4 hero clix set. The sets were only in 3s if I remember correctly and translucent plastic was expensive in bulk, so someone came up with the ingenious idea of cutting costs and including a hero clix stand/dial thing with invisible woman's stats on it, without the added cost of producing 4 miniatures.

They did the same thing with the Atom from DC Heroclix...LOL. At first you thought it had broken off but then realized that was how they were made. The bad thing about the Atom was he was a unique/Super Rare.

I still have my Atom Heroclix and chuckle when I see what they did to save what? A few dollars?...LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.