Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Morgan
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I watched the Couple vs Cardboard video for Elevenses and thought it looked great. And then I saw that the designer was David's Board Shorts! Or at least David of David's Board Shorts fame. Those two things were enough to put it on our wishlist.

Recently she casually mentioned that Elevenses would make a good Mother's Day gift. Which made me think, "Heck yeah it would; what an awesome wife I have! But will it be available in time?"

When is it expected to be available? Will it be in time for Mother's Day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter copies are expected to be ready sometime in May 2014. I don't recall having heard anything about delays so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Morgan
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holgerd wrote:
The Kickstarter copies are expected to be ready sometime in May 2014. I don't recall having heard anything about delays so far.
Thanks! That will be cutting it close. Mother's Day is May 11th this year. Though I have heard horror stories of Kickstarter games hitting retail shelves before the backers get them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there Josh! It's the "famous" David here modest

The game was sent to the printers in Germany this week and all looks set for May shipment to backers. The US distributors will get it soon after that. (The publisher will comment below if there if he has anything to add to this...)

I agree it would make an awesome Mother's Day present but - argh - I don't think you could count on it by May 11. The print and play files are available and if you want to make a copy she might like that!

Thanks for your support and I hope you like the game! *sips tea*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Morgan
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huffa2 wrote:
Hi there Josh! It's the "famous" David here modest

The game was sent to the printers in Germany this week and all looks set for May shipment to backers. The US distributors will get it soon after that. (The publisher will comment below if there if he has anything to add to this...)

I agree it would make an awesome Mother's Day present but - argh - I don't think you could count on it by May 11. The print and play files are available and if you want to make a copy she might like that!

GASP! THE David's Board Shorts talked to me. I've had a brush with fame!
Thanks for the detailed info. I will attempt to make the PnP version, with a promise of a "real" version to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fortyfive wrote:
huffa2 wrote:
Hi there Josh! It's the "famous" David here :modest:

GASP! THE David's Board Shorts talked to me. I've had a brush with fame!
Thanks for the detailed info. I will attempt to make the PnP version, with a promise of a "real" version to come.

Haha! FYI To make the pnp version shine you will have to find some white cubes.
Let me know how it goes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aldo Ghiozzi
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Will be available in stores worldwide Tuesday September 2nd.

Best,
Aldo Ghiozzi
Owner
Impressions

fortyfive wrote:
My wife and I watched the Couple vs Cardboard video for Elevenses and thought it looked great. And then I saw that the designer was David's Board Shorts! Or at least David of David's Board Shorts fame. Those two things were enough to put it on our wishlist.

Recently she casually mentioned that Elevenses would make a good Mother's Day gift. Which made me think, "Heck yeah it would; what an awesome wife I have! But will it be available in time?"

When is it expected to be available? Will it be in time for Mother's Day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Morgan
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS got it in stock this week and gave me a call. My wife and I picked it up. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.