Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael spotted this one on the shelf and was clearly intrigued. He carried it around the room with him, so I suggested we give it a play. We were joined by Spouey and Jim.

Unfortunately, I broke my cardinal rule when playing this game: don't bet on the Troll. The Troll seems to be one of the first creatures eliminated, perhaps because its power is quite good. Still, I disregarded my mantra and placed both a secret bet and a 4 point bet on this vile creature. I managed to keep the beast alive through the first two rounds, but Jim made a dastardly play which forced its elimination in round 3. I was effectively out of the game.

Spouey was doing quite well until the final few rounds of the game when his favored creature was defeated, eliminating his two most valuable bets. Jim appeared to be in the lead, but did suffer the loss of one of his bets in the final round. Surprisingly, however, it was Michael who emerged the victor, when he revealed his secret bet and it was on a surviving creature.

Finals: Michael 15, Jim 13, Greg 4, Spouey 0

Ratings: Greg 8, Jim 8, Michael 7, Spouey 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.