Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Heddings
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've playing around with a basic reference sheet for Power Grid and thought I'd share it. It is (nearly) complete for all current maps. Basically, just select the map & number of players to see pertinent information. Change the step as you go to see any updates (e.g. restocking levels). Also note this is intended to be a reference, not a tutorial... Basic game play understanding is expected.

I have some work to finish it up, but it's at a point where I'm happy to share it and solicit feedback (be gentle ). You will probably want to make your own copy if you want to change the inputs, since my shared link is read-only. I'd love to turn this into a mobile app, but my UI skills are pitiful and I'm not sure how to approach the licensing aspect. I'd be happy to work with anyone interested in such a project, though.

Check it out here: http://goo.gl/jUD4BR

NOTE this spreadsheet relies on data validation for the inputs, which does not function properly on mobile devices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudolph Fox
Mexico
flag msg tools
Any way for work with mobiles in future?
its easier to play with the ipad aside instead the laptop...
Tks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.