Hide
6 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zombivor Question.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DJ Edgar
msg tools
Okay, let's say I have Phil who in the Blue XP level "Starts with a Pistol." Some time down the road I've gotten rid of/lost this pistol. Now I've died and returned as a Zombivor. In the Blue XP level on the Zombivor side it also says "Starts with a Pistol." Would I once again get to take a pistol in hand or would that action have already happened while Phil was alive and not take place a second time? Or for that matter I guess if I still had a pistol in hand and died and respawned, would I take a second pistol? My assumption on both is no but all responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No to both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Edgar
msg tools
That's what I thought since it really made no sense thematically how that could possibly happen. Just figured I should be certain before somebody in my group tossed that question out there for everyone to debate.

Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Although I do like the idea of making weapons appear in someone's hands by killing them.

THAT's a game I'd like to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
dj_edgar02 wrote:
That's what I thought since it really made no sense thematically how that could possibly happen. Just figured I should be certain before somebody in my group tossed that question out there for everyone to debate.

Thank you very much.

It is set up like that since there is the option of starting a mission as a zombivor. At which point Phil would get a pistol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TCM p.7: "The new Zombivor immediately gains: - Any remaining Equipment cards his standard version had. The inventory is reorganized for free."
Remaining doesn't mean starting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.