Popular Tags: [View All]
George I.
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I was playing a game on BGA. During the final round, I played the Code of Selenia; initially, I wanted to take back the Arcano Telescope, but I remembered that your magical item should have at least an energy token in its cost.

So far, so good, but I did not want to retrieve anything else, as it wasn't to my interest. I had other magical items with cost (like the Idol, the Hourglass, etc), but I did not want to retrieve anything else. I noticed an option on the top: "Do not use". I clicked on it, and indeed, it let me play Code of Selenia without retrieving a magical item. So, the question arises:

Is it mandatory to retrieve a magical item when you play Code of Selenia?

Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across the same issue today and was wondering if there is an official answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... I always played it as "you must retrieve a magical item", unless you don't have any summoned magical item.
There should be an official FAQ for these new cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.