Subject: [Steam] Hive is Out of Early Access! Pillbug Available! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff Brown
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Alright folks! The time is finally here and we are officially out of Early Access. We have made a lot of improvements over the last 4 months since our initial release with the help of the community. We are proud to say the full version of Hive includes the following and more:

Online Multiplayer
Local Multiplayer
5 Levels of Computer opponents
3 Different visual styles, including 3D, Classic, and Carbon
Dozens of stats and achievements
Full controller and Big Picture support

We are also very excited to announce that we are releasing the Pillbug expansion today to celebrate leaving Early Access.

Both Hive and The Pillbug will be on sale all week!

We really want to thank the community for their support, and we hope you enjoy the game!

If you are interested, you can get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/251210/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Chavez
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game and I got it during Early Access and I got my SO to get a copy so we can play together but we were wondering if there is a way to lower the settings. I am running it on a laptop and my SO has a slightly older computer but it was essentially unplayable for us. Any tips?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
Graz
Styria
flag msg tools
This user is a professional crastinator
badge
This user is a professional crastinator
mbmbmbmbmb
The Steam Complete version of Hive (includes Mosquito, Ladybug and Pillbug DLCs) is currently available for $2.99/€2.99 instead of $11.99/€11.99 (that's 75% off).

It's redeemable (or giftable) on Steam running on Windows, MacOS and Linux. There are no DRM-free versions available.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/hive_complete_storefron...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.