Hey BGG'ers,

I have Arkham Horror and all the expansions, big and small box:

Arkham Horror base game.
AH - Dunwich Horror
AH - Kingsport Horror
AH - Innsmouth Horror
AH - Miskatonic Horror
AH - The Black Goat of the Woods
AH - The Curse of the Dark Pharaoh (revised edition)
AH - The King in Yellow
AH - The Lurker at the Threshold

All games are used, meaning they are opened. I received them through various trades and purchases and they are all in good shape. I went thorough my Arkham Horror phase where I wanted to be a completionist, and so I got everything but just never get to play it.

I thought I would post here first to see if some bulk deal could be worked out instead of piece-meal messaging or trade offering several BGG users to cobble multiple trades together. However, if users are interested only in parts of this lot, please feel free to PM me. Also, I am primarily interested in games off of my want list, but if you have some other games to throw into a mix of games on my want list, I will entertain those offers as well.

I do have all the original boxes and instruction manuals for these expansions, but I currently managed to keep everything (including the game boards) in a hobby lobby wooden artist case, including AH dice (I don't think they are the FFG ones but are multi-colored, mainly purple, and do have the elder sign symbol instead of the six...) That being said, we could discuss whether you would like everything shipped in their original boxes (which would raise the shipping costs as it's 5 game boxes and 4 small game boxes...) or whether you don't care for the boxes, in which case I could ship it in the case I have it in now - which although quite heavy, would PROBABLY cost less...and I would just throw the case in as part of the deal and being willing to forgo the original boxes.

Thanks,

William

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Reynolds
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
what sort of trade value are you looking for? I'm 60 minutes north of Milwaukee, we could meet to complete the trade, so there would not be a shipping issue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wu
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Trade value-wise, I'd be looking for something like MSRP-for-MSRP, or what the games can be purchased for from an online retailer, so market price-for-market price, assuming the games I'm receiving are also used.

But since the trade involves a bigger lot like this, I would not sweat a $10-$20 difference in trade value...

A meetup is certainly possible, I'm sure we can arrange something if we get to that point.

Thanks,

William

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.