Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian St. Pierre
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tried Acolyte and Archer. Apprentice looks like a beast! What is your favorite MYTH class and why?

edit: made more specific

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Necromancer.

BECUZ UNDEDZ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian St. Pierre
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Necromancer.

BECUZ UNDEDZ

Wait a second...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure yet. I've played the Acolyte with others and the Soldier and Apprentice solo. They all have their good points. Before I played any of them the Acolyte was the one I wanted to try the most. We shall see as time goes by but I can see myself having either the Acolyte or Soldier as my favorite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Stark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I like the Acolyte. It's weird; I am totally anti-religion but I have always been drawn to cleric and paladin type characters in RPGs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MrGurbic wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:
Necromancer.

BECUZ UNDEDZ

Wait a second...

Necromancer IS a MYTH class, it's just not released yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Moffett
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Archer. I've just always loved archers, and I love the arrow mechanic, even if it can leave you useless if you overdo it. I can't wait for the male miniature of the class, nothing against the ladies, I just like playing as my own gender.

On the Necromancer note... aww yish, that would be insanely fun to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I'd be drawn most to the Acolyte, and I definitely want to play him, as I always play healing/support type characters, but for my first game on Saturday I pulled out the Apprentice and had a blast. The Apprentice has this really cool rhythm to his deck, with rise and fall that I found really interesting to manage. Of all the classes, I thought the Brigand sounded boring, and seeing him in game, he was a beast! I definitely want to try him. The only hero I didn't see in that game (that we have so far) was the Archer, who I hope is awesome.

Of the unreleased characters, I definitely know I'll love the Spriggan, but also want to try the Trickster.

Like Magic Pink, I'm also super interested to see the branching classes come out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Stark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I actually like not being the Archer for the sole reason that when my friend who is playing him screws something up, I can yell, "Goddamnit, Archer!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't gotten to play yet, but I can't wait til the second shipment comes so I can bagpipe some monsters to death!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to the Trickster the most. I loved the card artwork they previewed a while back.

Currently I'll probably play the Acolyte the most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm looking forward to the Acolyte or the Brigand the most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.