Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Burns
United States
Troy
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'll be on the Cape from Saturday, March 22 to Friday, March 28, and then in Worcester from the 29th to Wed. April 2nd, and then Springfield until Sunday the 6th. If anybody in those areas is playing Cosmic on those dates... let me join in! Just Geekmail me.

And there's got to be CE players in Mass... that's where Cosmic was born!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to play it a lot at work in Boston. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone at the moment who's into it currently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
I used to play it a lot at work in Boston. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone at the moment who's into it currently.

I'm also in the Greater Boston area (specifically, Medford), and I would love to find more people to play Cosmic Encounter with!

With my main board gaming friend, I messed up and played with Red aliens on her first time. It turned her off, and now she thinks of it as "that game with the the really complicated aliens" Also, it's not too popular in the Boston meetup.com group; they trend towards very Euro-y games and worker placement.

I'd be quite interested in meeting somewhere like Pandemonium (or anywhere accessible by the T) for some games of CE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Burns
United States
Troy
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Asmor is available on Wednesday evening, and you are too, we might be able to meet up. Not sure how I'll get from Worcester to Boston, but I might be able to figure something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, my availability is very limited. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about we see if some time can work with GatherGrid?:

http://www.gathergrid.com/respond/Ankbs182712

It does the hard work of coordinating; just select the days/times you'll be available. And if enough people are free at the same time slot, there you have it! You can also just leave your BGG username for your name or email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.