Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikael Fehlberg
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, we have been in the development stage for a year now.

Here is the Pitch:

"Heirs of Vent is a cooperative, role-playing, steampunk card game that allows players to customize their character over multiple play sessions. Heirs of Vent contains favorite elements from games we love, streamlined into a game that provides a rewarding and enjoyable experience for the casual and experienced gamer alike.

In Heirs of Vent, each player chooses a unique deck of cards that represents one of the many diverse characters of the world of Vent. Each character deck features its own playstyle that players will further customize to better synergize, fill team roles, and give each player control over their play . Each game (or scenario), players work together as a team to thwart the plans of a nefarious, game controlled, villain. After each scenario is over and a villain is successfully defeated, players get to choose an upgrade for their deck that will carry over to the next game. Scenarios are played chronologically as a campaign."

We currently have 4 characters in a playable state as well as 3 separate scenarios to play against. We have been play testing the game on a weekly basis since November 2013 and it’s almost ready for public testing. Despite some rough patches, the game is a lot of fun to play, and while it still has a ways to go. The future of HoV is as bright as a polished copper pneumatic tube!

We have website up with this information on it in the "about" section. (www.heirsofvent.com) We also have had a Dev blog there that we will be mirroring here on BGG. We are posting bi-weekly and have multiple articles there already.
You can read more about our update schedule here:http://www.heirsofvent.com/blog/2014/02/27/first-of-many-2/

I'm really excited to start some discussion here on BGG! I'm a bit anxious of commiting BBG faux pas, but I have no doubt I'll get corrected as we go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
...Were you planning on describing the project at all in this forum? Or do we just need to go to the website to see what it's all about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.