Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Banish? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, new to the game and trying to understand exactly how banishing cards works. I realise that after Adventure 2 any cards with basic trait that are banished are removed from the game and never used again during that particular adventure path but before Adventure 2 am I right in thinking that any banished card either boon or bane is just shuffled in to it's deck and may turn up in the next scenario? If so, is the only difference between banishing and just returning to the box whether or not you are past Adventure 2 or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You are absolutely correct. It only matters starting in adventure deck 3.

And banished does mean shuffle it back into the cards of that type in the box. It could actually even return during that scenario if you had to draw a random card.

Welcome to PACG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that Hawkmoon. I have just dowloaded your beginners guide and accessories pack. Great work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Enden
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
steftymo wrote:
I realise that after Adventure 2 any cards with basic trait that are banished are removed from the game and never used again during that particular adventure path

Just to be clear, this is not exactly right. Banes with the Basic trait that are banished are definitely removed from the game, but boons with the Basic trait that are banished may be removed (at the players' discretion).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.