Popular Tags: [View All]
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find this anywhere in Toronto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

They are not out of print... yet. But as for Canada in particular I cannot answer. And anyway yes we've started a reprint.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, excellent. Maybe I'll start seeing it here again. A few places I checked said OOP.

Thanks, Arnaud!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron D
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Hello,

They are not out of print... yet. But as for Canada in particular I cannot answer. And anyway yes we've started a reprint.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.

Any idea when the reprint will hit North America? There was a thread earlier this week on the difficulty of finding it on US stores.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1141525/is-this-oop-if-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Dune, they have copies at different places in Montreal. Shipping cost should be pretty cheap! Especially at Le Valet de Coeur (I think the shipping cost is fixed at 5$) and they have both the base game and Hades expension (multilanguage versions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KingAnus3 wrote:
Dune, they have copies at different places in Montreal. Shipping cost should be pretty cheap! Especially at Le Valet de Coeur (I think the shipping cost is fixed at 5$) and they have both the base game and Hades expension (multilanguage versions).

Awesome. I will check them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicos F
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I miss saying THAC0.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dune - looks like the following online retailers have copies of the base game still in stock (not Hades though) ...
http://www.germangames.com/cyclades.html
http://www.supernovagames.ca/products/cyclades-ml
http://www.thecultofthenew.com/cyclades.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like North American distributors are out (or running short, at best) of the previous printings of Cyclades and Hades, but Arnaud says the new ones are in the works. And in the meanwhile, I was able to order a copy of Hades to ship from France to the US, paying only $15 in shipping. (Arrived yesterday!)

What I want to know is: Will there be another run of Hecate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthoris wrote:
It seems like North American distributors are out (or running short, at best) of the previous printings of Cyclades and Hades, but Arnaud says the new ones are in the works. And in the meanwhile, I was able to order a copy of Hades to ship from France to the US, paying only $15 in shipping. (Arrived yesterday!)

Very nice. I ordered mine from Montreal, but there is no place I can find (without cutting off one of my feet) that has Hades available. Hopefully those will restock along with Titans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy K
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey yall, I just emailed my local game store (Starlit Citadel) and they say Asmodee is definitely reprinting this, it should be out around September

Waiting for the pre-ordering to come out now~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał M
Poland
flag msg tools
In Poland some internet stores still get new copies of cyclades and cyclades: hades once in awhile - multilingual versions. Other stores claim that those are unavailable in wholesalers but as far as I know some wholesalers in germany still have lots of copies.
Polish versions of hades and titans will be available august/september so i think that all versions (also basic cyclades which was available in Polish some time ago) will be reprinted and ready to sell by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.