Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Hough
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a friend spending the night in Fayetteville. Any FLGS' that he should check out? I'm from the lower part of the state, don't go up that way much. As in ever .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad B
United States
Van Buren
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
Deus Ex
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm from Fort Smith, but when up there I've checked out Galaxy Games and like it. It's actually Springdale, but...close enough.

Gear Gaming was pretty decent, too, but they are moving to a new location (still in Fayetteville) and haven't opened back up yet.

Also, if you're there this weekend and have time, this weekend is Ark-con a gaming convention at the Springdale Holiday Inn. My son, some friends, and I are going up there for the con on Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Hough
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WhiteBoy wrote:
I'm from Fort Smith, but when up there I've checked out Galaxy Games and like it. It's actually Springdale, but...close enough.

Gear Gaming was pretty decent, too, but they are moving to a new location (still in Fayetteville) and haven't opened back up yet.

Also, if you're there this weekend and have time, this weekend is Ark-con a gaming convention at the Springdale Holiday Inn. My son, some friends, and I are going up there for the con on Saturday.

Thanks for the info. I'm at a lock-in this weekend, but I passed it on to my buddy, not sure how long he is in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.