Subject: Searching someone to teach me and play with me (Vassal Engine) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Malo
Canada
Plaisance
flag msg tools
Hi,

I'm searching someone to teach me and play with me. I'm free a lot of times and I can play a lot, but first of all i need to learn this complex game.

Before doing a serious game, I will need, like i said, to learn the game.

My time is EST and my primary language is French. I have Skype and steam (type snifflychutoy) if you want to discuss with me.

bye,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Chambers

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Alexandre. You visited Erik and I the other night during our session on Vassal. Have you sat down and read through the rule book yet?

Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Malo
Canada
Plaisance
flag msg tools
Yeah, I have read the rules but there is lot to understand and to memorize. I know how it works a little the battles, But i dont know how recruitment works, ho chi minh track, markers on general track, us/svn track, country neutrality, etc... (Like everything...)

I need someone to explain since its better for me, but there is no one here to explain it to me.

I will re-read again and again....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Chambers

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
OK. I can't commit to a game right now, but if no one else responds I'm willing to spend a session or two with you to help you learn the system. We can go through an interphase, start a game turn, and maybe get a couple operations in for practice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Malo
Canada
Plaisance
flag msg tools
Nah I will be okay. I just need to wait a couple of days, I have post since only 1 week. I will wait and see. I dont force you. I know you have a game, It will be hard for you to teach me and play with Erik.

Plus, I have received a private message, someone is interested i think!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Malo
Canada
Plaisance
flag msg tools
But if you really want to teach me 1 or 2 sessions, I will be waiting in the main online's room today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Chambers

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can't today. I'm available Tuesday morning (CST) for a couple hours if you want to set up a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Malo
Canada
Plaisance
flag msg tools
I'm okay for tuesday morning (9h00 EST if you are okay)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Zadiraka
United States
Holland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you guys are just doing this via Vassal, would you mind someone else popping in just to watch?

I'd like to learn this game myself, but I don't know enough to participate, but I think just observing this would help me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Malo
Canada
Plaisance
flag msg tools
You are welcome since I'm Learning too, and its not a game propely. Its a session to practice. If you want we can do a games together and learn ogether later.

I will be there in the main online lobby (8-9H00 EST) waiting tomorrow. But if you want we can do a games today to practice, now i'm waiting in the lobby waiting for nothing.

Version:4.2h (Vassal)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Zadiraka
United States
Holland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a year I think since I read through the rules so I'm really not where I could play. Thanks for the offer though! I would like to learn this game sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Chambers

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys. I'll be in room around 10:00 AM CST. Hopefully that's not too late for you but it's the earliest I can make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.