Popular Tags: [View All]
Ebon Hawk
United States
Janesville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was fortunate to get my second wave stuff today, but noticed that I received no packing slip. I know I ordered extra stuff, but I have no idea if I got everything. So, does Cool Mini send packing slips with their orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Diener
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe they do, but you can check what you (mostly) should have by going to the KickStarter site
-> my backed projects -> collected pledges -> Zombicide season 2 -> Survey.
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/backings?ref=nav

Hit the Zombicide Season2 entry, and it will bring up a pop-up summary window.
The survey button is directly under the 'Funded' icon at the upper left, in between 'reward' and 'messages'.
The survey will show (a good percentage) of what you told CMON they should send you.
Hope that helps!

{edited to clarify menu navigation & url}
{Further edited when I realized that some items, such as the guest artist boxes, do -not- appear on the survey... heck. }
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you have the packing slips on Cmon's pledge manager site, you received your personal link to it somewhere after the KS ended. it will have 1 slip for each wave and shows your details/shipping address and contents of the wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.