Subject: Interaction / Integration with Hades? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While Cyclades is one of my favourite games, I haven't so far gotten around to buying the Hades expansion. I was wondering how this new one is going to interact with Hades? Are there any parts that you'd need Hades to play properly with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shader10 wrote:
While Cyclades is one of my favourite games, I haven't so far gotten around to buying the Hades expansion. I was wondering how this new one is going to interact with Hades? Are there any parts that you'd need Hades to play properly with?

Simple answer: No.
Better answer get Hades... at least get the placement rule (free anyway) and expand the potential of Cyclades !

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Halbower
United States
Muskegon
Michigan
flag msg tools
Not Oswald!!!
badge
Vic Mackey
mbmbmbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Shader10 wrote:

Better answer get Hades... at least get the placement rule (free anyway) and expand the potential of Cyclades !

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.

It's nice that you don't NEED Hades to play this expansion. But the Titan expansion is compatible with Hades, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
halbower wrote:
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Shader10 wrote:

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.

It's nice that you don't NEED Hades to play this expansion. But the Titan expansion is compatible with Hades, right?

Given the part I bolded of his response I would definitely say so. Itd be crappy to make an expansion that doesnt allow you to play with the previous expansion integrated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quazi Kenshin
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
OPACY
badge
{^,^} meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
Itd be crappy to make an expansion that doesnt allow you to play with the previous expansion integrated.

Totally. That would be soooo Race for the Galaxy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No crappy : Never tried myself the full package extended... but I was told it is fully compatible !

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question - what's the release date on this? When might I see it in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
According to the blog link at the bottom its Q3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M B
France
FONSORBES
Haute-Garonne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a look here : http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1238275/titans-genesis-xplai...

The authors have some suggestions to play both Hades and Titans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.