Hide
3 Posts

Unexploded Cow» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do you keep playing after the City card is won? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michelle ONeill
msg tools
The city cards in my version (the 2013 delix edition) sometimes allow you to pick up cards, which you could then (thoretically) play on with to expand your herd, make other players pay for your cows or play further events get further bomb rolls. Can you do this?

I think you can do it, because there is a rule that says not to turn over the city card until the next turn to ensure that a city card can't be won twice in a turn. So...

Assuming that you can carry on and play cards after the bomb roll, can you play all the cards in your hand, or only those that are picked up as a result of the city card and any others picked up after that?

I hope that makes sense...

Also - are you allowed to pick up cows from your herd and put them back into your hand when you are rearranging your herd as part of you turn? I assume not as you'd just pick up all of the negative cows, but thought I'd ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Crespi
Italy
Bologna
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1- I don't own the new version, but I think you can carry on as long as you don't show a new city card or play card that can brake the one city card per turn rule.
2- You can only rearrange the cows or put cows from your hand to the table. Viceversa is not allowed, unless stated otherwise on the cards (I don't remember).

could you tell me the new rules on the city cards? I am curious.
cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle ONeill
msg tools
When you win a city card there is just a short action on it - either to take x amount of money from the pot or to take y number of cards from the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.