Malcolm Solo
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey BGG,

Make sure to check out Tokaido: Collector's Edition. The art is beautifully drawn, the gameplay is everything you'd expect from Antoine Bauza, and the miniatures are the cutest edition to the game that you can imagine. The game comes pre-painted at a very affordable level (the all stretch goal level: Samurai).

This is the perfect gateway game to boardgames!

Swing on by the kickstarter in its final days:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/funforge/tokaido-collec...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have they fixed the terrible scoring track and the pathetic tiny scoring markers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
Have they fixed the terrible scoring track and the pathetic tiny scoring markers?

No and yes. The scoring track is still the same, but the markers are much more substantial. They are actually moulded plastic pieces that stack.

The board (and thus the scoring track, too) will also be a few centimetres larger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peck
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pulled the trigger. Samurai Dave. Has a good ring to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheNameWasTaken wrote:

I think the scoring markers are the only game pieces in my collection that I must resist the temptation to swallow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vander Laan
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made my pledge, too. The new edition looks gorgeous. Metal coins! Painted minis! A soundtrack, for Pete's sake!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peck
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:
TheNameWasTaken wrote:

I think the scoring markers are the only game pieces in my collection that I must resist the temptation to swallow.

LoLed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked back in on this campaign after being forced to pull my pledge a couple of weeks ago. Man, it is looking good. Those painted minis are ace, and playable Naiade character!!! If there were any way I could pull together $115 to pledge, I would. Honestly, looking into donating plasma....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Andrikonis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:
TheNameWasTaken wrote:

Are you sure? You list Citadels as part of your collection. Those coins sure look tasty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Tokaido Collector's Edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.