Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Copenhaver
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today's daily deal on Miniature Market is Munchkin Deluxe for $12. Regular price on MM is $19.49.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kozmik Pariah
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Re: [Miniature Market] Munchkin Deluxe - $12
12$+9$ minimum priority shipping=21$

Unless you get FS with 99, ymmv a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Re: [Miniature Market] Munchkin Deluxe - $12
Sold out - Munchkin gets quite the beating around here but that game and it's different incarnations does seem to sell well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Gifford
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Munchkin,

My kids and friends love Munchkin.

Munchkin has increased my kids desire to play all types of games so from that stand point. It is an awesome game.

Every young person I have introduced to Munchkin just love the game, we will see how that changes over time as they get older and into more complex games but for now it is awesome !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, was surprised to see how fast it flew off the shelves on what was a modest price reduction. The price with shipping is more expensive than amazon.

I'm not willing to say that Munchkin is a worse time than, e.g., Coup. That being said, Coup takes 15 minutes and doesn't try and sell you repackaged Coup 100x over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.