Hide
3 Posts

King of Tokyo» Forums » Variants

Subject: King of Tokyo Template rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ahdont leung
msg tools
My son and the family have enjoyed the game, while we are playing it, my son start to come up with many great ideas. I was wondering if there's a card template out there so we can work on it as a hobby so that we can put some new ideas into our version of KOT. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sin Sam
msg tools
There is Garfield's Gift, which is sort-of a blank card.

I don't think there's an actual public template, though. I had a brief PM convo with one of the IELLO devs, who mentioned offhand that he would like to upload a blankish template for Evolution cards. I dunno if it's going to be four blank templates (I've noticed each species has specific border pattern, with Gigazaur's being slightly more awesome than other mutants) or just one, but I don't think a template for the standard deck cards were part of that comment.

As awesome as an offer like that sounds, I didn't really pry for a lot of info, because I didn't want to be rude to a guy who was doing me a favor. Also, because the comment was worded kinda like a "maybe," I withhold specifics, because: no names, no deadline = no promises, no pressure on dude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ahdont leung
msg tools
Thanks for your reply, I hope they would come out a booster pack or something to add more variation into the main deck. but nonetheless, thanks for your reply.
cheers,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.