Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cubicle 7 is having a sale on both these products, along with the Anglerre Companion. Each is now $5, and are well worth picking up for fans of FATE based games. Their licensing agreement is expiring, so you have until March 31 to pick them up before they are no longer sold at DriveThru.

Note, that for the most part, even if a game is no longer sold at DriveThru, it will remain in your library if you have purchased it. I have run into a few exceptions, but have been pleasantly surprised at how long they keep copies there.

Starblazer Adventures
Legend of Anglerre
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out I already bought Starblazer Adventures (was in a bundle deal) but hadn't looked at it before. I thought it was based on a entirely different Starblazers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
Timey Wimey
badge
Then Hrut said, "The child is beautiful enough, and many will suffer for her beauty; but I cannot imagine how thief's eyes have come into our kin."
mbmbmbmbmb
They're also both available in the current Bundle of Holding.

http://bundleofholding.com/index/current
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.