4 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Two Wild and Crazy Schemes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nacnud Llah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been working on these schemes for a little while. I haven't played with either of them yet, and while I am pretty happy with 'Just As Planned', I am not set on anything about 'League of Evil' except that Masterminds/Tactics should be in the Villain deck as Villains.

If anybody has a better idea for the Master Strike or Evil Wins conditions for 'League of Evil', I'm am totally open to suggestions (or any other part of either scheme for that matter, just those to a greater degree).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I was interested when I read the the thread title, and you definitely delivered. I'm gonna add these to my must download list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carrington
United States
Prospect Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as planned
I feel like there are a fair number of schemes where the twist is just "put this twist next to the scheme card" that wouldn't do anything here(unless it triggered evil wins). Maybe this should also have any "special rules" of the most recent(or all?) scheme played.
I will try this one out sometime.

League of Evil
So after a twist you could fight a different mastermind but then resolve a tactic card from the first mastermind? That doesn't sound right. Also there are more twists than master strikes so it is likely that the Mastermind will switch multiple times before activating the Master Strike.

Here are some of my schemes some of which include masterminds in the villain deck. Feel free to copy/draw inspiration from any part that you like.
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1100508/schemes-for-co-op-ne...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacnud Llah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Radical Jackal wrote:

Here are some of my schemes some of which include masterminds in the villain deck. Feel free to copy/draw inspiration from any part that you like.
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1100508/schemes-for-co-op-ne...

Thanks, I'll take a look at those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.