Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So at the time I could not afford the Battlefoam insert for MYTH so I did not do the add on for it when the campaign was going. Now I do have the money so I was wondering if it is possible to order a custom one from Battlefoam that would work with the MYTH box/figures. Thanks for any answers/advice given.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They usually put those kits up on their website, but I couldn't find it.

However, it's just a pattern that they have saved on their systems for their custom foam cutter. If you get in touch with them, I don't see why they wouldn't make one for you (unless they made some exclusive deal with Mercs, which would be weird for both sides).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd definitely call them, I'm sure they'll hook you up with minimal issue.

I'm holding out to get some of their custom trays for their BF bags and make a set for the entire game plus stretch goals. I'm not a fan of carrying around the base game in its box and I'd rather pickup one of their bags with a custom loadout for EVERYTHING Myth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email about this from Mercs.

"You will be able to buy battlefoam later from our website."

I am also waiting to buy one for my game that is coming on Tuesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.